Crila® Forte capsule is formulated from bioactive alkaloids extracted from Crinum latifolium L. var. crilae Tram & Khanh which is a novel variety of Crinum latifolium species in Vietnam, collected from the first plantation under GACP-WHO criterion in Vietnam.
Crila® Forte is for the treatment of Uterine fibroids in women and Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men, reducing symptoms of BPH (urinary difficulty, lots of urinations at night).
To satisfy strict requirements and standards of international market, Thien Duoc has taken initiative in investing manufacturing factory under GMP criterion, laboratory under GLP criterion, drug storing room under GSP criterion. Besides, the company also has applied HPLC method (used in the UK, France, and the United States) in capsule test, helping to clean, extract, and create pure standard substance - crinamidine. All of these contributed to creating a trusted brand and a product with high quality and treatment efficacy.
With the advantages of high therapeutic efficacy and quality, as well as the requirement of strict criteria of exported pharmaceuticals, Crila Forte capsule has made a breakthrough, a modern medicinal herbal product: Bioactive substances extracted from medicinal herbs are safe, effective with few side effects - the new trend of Vietnam’s pharmaceutical industry.
Composition: Each capsule contains
Dried extract of Crinum latifolium L. 500mg, equivalent to 2.5mg total alkaloids.
Excipients: Starch Aerosil, Sodium starch glycolate, Talc, magnesium stearate…q.s capsule
Pharmaceutical form: Capsule
- Treatment of the benign prostatic hyperplasia. Reduction symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia disease (urinary difficulty, lots of urinations at night)
- Treatment of the fibroid uterus.
Contra indication: Susceptibility one of medicine composition.
- Treatment of the benign prostatic hyperplasia: Take 2 capsules, two times daily, after meals. Usual use Crila is 8 weeks. If necessary, use Crila capsules another time again
- Treatment of the fibroid uterus: First taken 3 capsules after first meal, second taken 2 capsules after second meal. Usual use Crila is 9 weeks. If necessary, use Crila capsules another time again
(No use medicine after the expiry date or in case of doubt medicine quality)
A box of 1 bottle x 60 capsules.
- A box of 10 blisters x 10 capsules.
Undesirable effects: Slight dizziness, indigestion may occur, but rare case and without occurrence after taking medicine one, two days
Interaction: Not reported yet
Storage: Keep in dry cool place, protected from sunlight
Shelf-life: 24 months from manufacturing date.
Read carefully directions before use. For further information, please ask your doctor. Keep out of the reach of the children.
Manufactured following specification